We are in the process of setting up an online credit card booking facility. When it is established you will be able to either print your tickets at home, have them posted to your address, or have them held at the venue for collection on the performance night from the box office.
All transactions will be processed in NZ Dollars.
Until this facility is established it is bookings as usual. Make your booking and we will send you a confirmation email giving you details of how you pay, and arrival times. Your booking is confirmed when you receive a confirmation email – usually within 24 hours of placing your booking.
IMPORTANT NOTICE for Online Purchasing of Tickets:
Terms and conditions of Ticket Sales
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions:
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket, booking fee, service fee or delivery fee except where required by New Zealand Law.
- You cannot cancel your transaction once you have confirmed your booking and payment.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any artist or performer.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to change pricing, show times, door times, seating layouts, venue capacity without notice
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organiser's and venue's terms of admission. These additional terms are available from the Venue or Organiser upon request.
- Late arrival to the venue may result in a seating delay until a suitable break in the event occurs.
- Tickets will be void if on-sold or traded at a premium or in conjunction with other goods or services, or used in advertising or as a competition prize, without written permission from The Loons. In the event of a breach of this condition, the ticket holder will be denied admission or expelled and, on request, the ticket will be delivered up to The Loons.
- Where special pricing is available, suitable identification will be required at the time of ticket pickup to prove that the conditions required for that special pricing is met.
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the proprietor of the venue and/or the organizer of the event both prior to and after the Ticket Holder's entry to the venue.
- The Ticket Holder is forbidden from taking any of the following articles into the venue:
- Banners, placards, flags or poles for displaying the same, or material for the construction or assembly of such articles; or
- Any article which is likely to injure or annoy other persons, including chemical substances which give off noxious fumes or smoke, glass bottles, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons, loud hailers; or
- Laser pointers or other lighting / pointing devices of any type; or
- Goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the proprietor of the venue).
- Any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the event.
- Cameras, flash photography, video recorders or audio recorders of any type may be prohibited.
- The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she:
- Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including fighting; or
- Hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; or
- Breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
- Pickup tickets can only be collected by the person who purchased them. If they are being picked up using a credit card as ID the card holder must be the person picking up the tickets
- Any breach of these conditions shall automatically revoke the Ticket Holder's license to remain at the venue.